SAPG has set up a focus team to deal with the new privacy legal framework introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Over the last years, the Firm has gained significant experience in delivering privacy risk-assessment models for high-tech start-up as well as for important companies operating in several business areas, including real estate, utilities, pharmaceutical, education, call center and web company.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams with lawyers from our specialist groups, SAPG offers a full range of legal services, including:
- privacy impact assessment;
- structuring “ad hoc” data protection systems;
- company legal guidelines to manage internal privacy processes;
- drafting privacy related agreements and documents;
- performing the role of Data Protection Officer;
- providing assistance in investigations carried out by national and foreign data protection authorities;
- holding data protection internal training courses.